1. Session cookies: They are only stored during a visit to a website and deleted from your device once the users leave that website.<br/>2. Persistent cookies: They are saved on a device for a certain period of time, even after leaving a website, and can be deleted by the users by configuring the cookie settings on the browser.
We use three varieties of cookies for our website.
1. The essential cookies
- They are created upon logging into a website and are necessary for the user experience on a website.
- Disabling the essential cookies will restrict the users from the SERVICES and the relevant features.
- The information collected with the essential cookies will only be used to help the users browse and use the SERVICES as smooth as possible, and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
2. The improvement cookies
- They collect anonymous data to help the COMPANY understand how the users browse and use the SERVICES, as well as monitor and analyze the errors that users may experience.
- The improvement cookies are necessary to improve the SERVICES and provide a better user experience. The information collected with the improvement cookies will only be used to help the users browse and use the SERVICES as smooth as possible, and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
3. The marketing and ad cookies
- By using the marketing and ad cookies, the COMPANY posts ad banners about the SERVICES on different websites through channels such as Facebook and Google.
- They help provide the contents most relevant to the users of the SERVICES, by configuring the target audience, as well as monitoring and improving the ad campaign.
- All the collected data with these cookies is anonymous and will never be shared with or sold to the third party.
- The users can opt out of cookies by following the ways listed in ‘How to control cookies.’